C&D ASSOCIATES WARRANTY:
In order to activate your warranty, please fill out the warranty form below and send to C&D Associates for processing.
Your C&D Warranty Includes:
- New C&D heaters have 4-year or 2,000-hours full warranty, whichever comes first.
- New parts sold separately, 90-day warranty.
- Zero-time overhaul AMOC heaters have 3-year or 1,000-hours, whichever comes first, full warranty on parts replaced at overhaul.
- Zero-time overhaul (no AMOC) heaters have 1-year or 500-hours, whichever comes first, pro-rated warranty on parts replaced at overhaul.
- General overhauled heaters using same servicable tube are warranted for 90 days on parts replaced at overhaul.
- Overhauled parts sold seperately, 90 days warranty.
- Serviceable parts sold seperately, 30 days warranty.
- Any warranty work must be pre-authorized in writing by C&D Associates, Inc. Return shipments cannot be accepted without this authorization. C&D reserves the right to repair or replace warranted items.
Warranty does not include normal maintenance & servicing.
BREAKING ANY TAMPER-PROOF SEAL VOIDS WARRANTY.
C&D is not responsible for aircraft down-time, lost revenues, customs or duties. Factory covers ground freight only if warranty is authorized.
- New C&D heaters: overhaul at 2,000 hours.
- Pressure Decay Test (PDT) required at 1000-hrs heater time and each 250-hrs thereafter or 4-yr (whichever comes first)
- Pressure Decay Tester (PDT): calibrate yearly.
C&D Associates, Inc. Statement of Warranty
IN NO EVENT SHALL C&D ASSOCIATES, INC. BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE: however arising, whether in warranty, strict liability, contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, including but not limited to loss of profits or revenue and loss of total or partial use of the products, facilities or services, downtime costs, or claims of Purchaser for such or other damages whether on account of Products furnished hereunder or delays in delivery thereof, of services performed upon or with respect to such Product, C&D Associates, Inc. liability of any claim whether in warranty, strict liability, contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any loss or damage arising out of, connected with or resulting from the contract or the performance or breach thereof, or from the design, manufacture, sale, delivery, resale, repair, replacement, installation, technical direction of installation, inspection, servicing operation or use price allowable to the product covered by or furnished under the contract shall in no case exceed the purchase price allowable to the Product or part thereof which give rise to the claim. Notice of claims against C&D Associates, Inc. must be made in writing within forty-eight (48) hours of discovery afford C&D Associates, Inc. an opportunity to make a prompt investigation of surrounding facts and mitigate any damage which might ensure, should it be determined to be C&D Associates, Inc. shall constitute a waiver by Purchaser of any right later to assert such a claim. Any cause of action against C&D Associates, Inc. arising out of or relating to the contract or the performance hereof shall expire unless brought to the attention of C&D Associates, Inc. within one year of the time of accrual thereof.
THE FORGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
* Mandatory information prior to warranty consideration.